Currently, the iOX Hydroxyl Generators are mainly use in:
- Disaster restoration and remediation industry for odor removal, fire, flood, and mold restoration jobs.
- Marine industry for odor removal and air and surface sanitization. Permanent equipment (bilge, heads, social areas, engine room, crew quarters), and service equipment.
- Fire Department and Ambulance services, fixed installations in each ambulance/rescue to prevent the cross contamination of viruses and bacteria between patients, firefighters, and their family members.
- Hospitality Industry for odor removal and bacterial contamination prevention (hotels, restaurants, spas, clubs, sports locales, etc).
- Wastewater treatment and Garbage Processing for air phase odor removal, and air borne bacterial contamination prevention.
- Transportation for odor removal and air and surface sanitization (truck cabins, trains, buses, planes).
- Learning institutions for odor removal, bacterial and viral contamination prevention, and air and surface sanitization.
- Elderly care for odor removal, bacterial / viral contamination prevention, and air and surface sanitization.
- Property management, corporate and residential permanent prevention for odor removal and air and surface sanitization.